Security and reliability for whatever comes your way.
When traffic to your website suddenly spikes, will your servers be ready? A load balancer spreads traffic across multiple servers, giving you much more control over where traffic goes and how it’s handled. At Codero, we use only the most reliable load balancing technologies with the family of Kemp Load Balancers.
Benefits of load balancing:
- Distribute incoming traffic for peak performance: Share traffic across multiple available servers so no single point of failure can impact your website.
- Create a failsafe solution: Automatically bypass any failed server and use secondary servers to keep service protected, even when challenged by server downtime due to server failure or server maintenance.
- Enhance output and efficiency: With a load balancer, multiple servers can function as a single server, meaning simultaneous requests can be accomplished more productively.
- Increase scalability: When traffic increases, you can add more servers behind the load balancer so more work gets done in the same amount of time.
If you’re hosting a large database, critical application, or highly complex website, you need a platform built for maximum assurance and reliability.
Benefits of high-availability clusters:
- Be prepared for anything: Configure failover for disaster recovery / business continuity scenarios.
- Support large or complex workloads: Reliably support data-demanding applications and processes, such as database collection, processing, and analytics.
- Stay up and running during traffic spikes: Cluster configurations are designed to keep your site up and running, even during marketing campaigns, seasonal traffic spikes, and other events that can test a typical server’s limits.
A firewall is your first line of defense against hackers, viruses, and other cyber threats – a vital part of any cybersecurity strategy. Firewall hardware solutions are designed to automatically block malicious traffic and provide rapid response to emerging threats before they impact your server and data.
- Codero Gen 2 Managed Firewall
- Cisco ASA 5505 w/ Security+
- Cisco ASA 5510 w/ Security+
- Cisco ASA 5520
If you’re using two or more dedicated servers, Codero Private LAN creates an isolated environment to secure and share data between servers. This secondary network physically separates inter-server data transfers from public Internet traffic to maximize the performance of your dedicated servers.
Benefits of private LAN
- Safeguard your private server network: Segregate public from private traffic so external parties cannot access the server.
- Maximize server performance: Eliminate public interface with your server to free up resources.
- Improve response time: Speed up downloading and uploading connection times.
Content Delivery Network (CDN) and DDoS Protection
Enhance website performance by caching and distributing your site’s content to servers around the world, bringing it closer to your users so it loads faster on their devices. Codero’s CDN, powered by CloudFlare, is designed to save you bandwidth and deliver better speed and performance, while also mitigating DDoS attacks of all sizes.
Benefits of CDN and DDoS protection
- Increase website speed: Decrease load times, enhance speed, and handle more simultaneous traffic by improving your global presence.
- Get advanced security: Stop malicious traffic before it affects your site.
- Get detailed analytics: Gain additional insights on your site’s performance with network-level analytics.
Take the next step.
Whether you’re ready to act or have a few more questions, our team is ready to help you configure and purchase the ideal hosting plan for you.
Your success shouldn’t be clouded by downtime concerns. We ensure our network and customers’ hosting platforms will be up 100% of the time, or we’ll refund you for downtime.