The only guaranteed high-performance storage in the industry.
Codero Elastic Cloud Block Storage Details
Codero Elastic Cloud Block Storage is offered at the block level, similar to a local hard drive on a server or PC. This means you get a raw space to create volumes in the size, speed, and format you need to meet the demands of your hosted application, now and in the future as your needs evolve.
- SSD arrays for top performance and reliability: Rest easy knowing your data is backed up across an array of SSD drives that are part of fully redundant nodes with backup power and networking.
- Connect to any hosting configuration: Easily add Elastic Cloud Block Storage to Private Cloud, Dedicated Servers, Smart Servers, and Codero On-Demand Hybrid Cloud™.
- Customize your storage and IOPS: Pay only for what you need by picking the storage (32 GB - 2 TB) and performance level (1000 - 3000 IOPS) your applications demand. If you need more volume, you can expand your logical disk (LUN) storage in seconds.
- Boost your application performance: From databases to file stores, Codero Elastic Block Storage increases application performance by offloading your storage IO tasks from your cloud or dedicated servers’ resources.
Common Use Cases for Codero Elastic Cloud Block Storage
- High Performance Database and ERP / CRM Application Hosting
- Analytic Applications Acceleration
- Demanding Storage / IO Applications
- ECommerce / Highly Transactional Applications
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI)
- Flexible Public / Private Cloud Storage
Get the high-performance elastic storage you need.
You can add the high performance and flexibility of Codero Elastic Cloud Block Storage to any hosting solution. Chat with us now to learn more.