Your server, under your control, 24/7/365.
Achieve maximum uptime by monitoring your server through this easy-to-use interface that includes historical trend analyses with support for both polling and trapping mechanisms. Server Monitoring is available in two plans: Basic and Advanced.
- Anywhere, anytime visibility w/ access rights: Easy-to-use web interfaces can be accessed anywhere at any time, and access rights can be defined for each user.
- Designed for multiple platforms: Can be used with Windows®, Linux®, Solaris, HP-UX, AIX, FreeBSD, OpenBSD, and OS X.
- Act quickly with service failure alerts: Receive customizable event notifications to quickly react to server issues.
- Be proactive with detailed report data: Identify potential issues before they cause downtime or lag.
|Feature||Basic Plan Features||Advanced Plan Features|
|Hard Disk Utilization|
Remote Server Management
Get real-time administrative access to your dedicated server at the root level with secure SSHv2 encryption and out-of-band access.
- 24/7/365 root access for ultimate control: Manage your server as though you are physically in the data center.
- Secure SSHv2 encryption: Keep your data secure even when accessing remotely with powerful SSHv2 encryption.
- Works with the way you work: Allows any Command Line Interface (CLI), and enables you to troubleshoot Unix®, Linux, and Windows-based servers at any speed.
- Track your activities: Get complete documentation, activity, and audit logs.
KVM Over IP
KVM Over IP utilizes a network connection to allow remote control over a system's keyboard, video, and mouse ports. Get full BIOS and dedicated server management access, even out-of-band, without requiring command-line-based shell access knowledge.
- Get BIOS-level management: Gain BIOS-level or RAID control from a single, unified interface.
- Administration without advanced knowledge: Manage your server without SSH/Shell access knowledge.
- Reboot remotely: Securely reboot your server from any location at any time.
- Upgrade and install OS and applications: Install your OS with out-of-band access and use the browser-based GUI to install and run applications.
- Recover from common issues: Recover lost or stolen passwords and enjoy automatic failover with dual power and dual Gigabit ethernet.
- Leverage for advanced use cases: Map USB drives through the network to allow remote media to be used, leverage PXE boot options in a controlled network to boot off of media, and more.
Want a dedicated server with the ultimate in remote access?
We’re here to help configure your ideal server, complete with remote access and management tools. Chat with us now to get started.