We by default provide a Remote Desktop Connection to any windows server you may have with us and connecting is quite simple. This article will provide you with the steps to get connected from your local Windows PC to your Windows server with Codero.
First from your local PC you will want to run the application Remote Desktop Connection. Now this can be found many different ways depending on which version of windows you are using. In most cases you can press the windows key on your keyboard and just type in Remote Desktop to find the program, if this doesn’t work you may need to click on your Windows or Start button > All Programs > Accessories > Remote Desktop Connection.
The program should look very similar to this:
Here you will need to type in your servers IP address on the line next to Computer and hit connect it will prompt you for User/Password and once inputted you should be connected.
If you are not familiar with your current User/Password please refer to the initial email you received from us as it would contain the details needed to long in or feel free to contact our support staff for assistance.Posted in
- How can I enable my Windows server to host websites if I do not have Plesk?
- How do I manage IP addresses on my dedicated server with Windows 2003?
- How do I generate an SSL CSR for a Linux or Windows Server
- What mail server should I used for my Windows basic server?
- How do I install php on my windows 2003 server?