To add your VM MAC address:
- Log into http://serverportal.com
- In the top menu, click on Services -> My Services. This will open the current service listing.
- Click on the hourglass icon to the right of the server you would like to add a MAC address to. This will open the service detail page for that server.
- Scroll down to the bottom, and there will be a section titled Network Information.
- Click on the Add or Edit MAC Addresses button.
- Enter your MAC address(es), one per field, and then click Update to save the changes.
Your changes should take effect within a few minutes.
This article has been provided by Codero Hosting, the leading provider of reliable dedicated, managed and cloud hosting services. Need more information on this topic or to learn more about Codero’s hosting services please visit www.codero.com, chat with us online or give us a call at 866-2-CODERO.
- How to add a MAC address in ServerPortal
- I have a dedicated server with plesk, how do I create a new email account?
- Codero has issued me a new IP address to replace one of my current IP addresses. How do I do this on Plesk?
- How do I migrate my email from my shared account to my linux dedicated server?
- How to add additional contacts in ServerPortal.com