In order to add the Codero NFS ISO repo in vSphere:
- In the left navigation pane, click on the server you wish to attach the repo to
- Click on the Configuration tab in the main application pane
- Under the Hardware menu, click on Storage. This will show a list of mounted data stores
- In the top-right of the main application pane, click on Add Storage. This will open the Add Storage window
- Select Network File System and click Next
- Fill in the following and make sure Mount NFS read only is checked.
- Set the Datastore Name and click Next when done.
- Click Finish to add the repo.
This article has been provided by Codero Hosting, the leading provider of reliable dedicated, managed and cloud hosting services. Need more information on this topic or to learn more about Codero’s hosting services please visit www.codero.com, chat with us online or give us a call at 866-2-CODERO.