Make Azure simple with architecture and management by Codero.
Use Cases for Azure
The Azure public cloud can be the right choice for a variety of scenarios.
- Working with other Microsoft apps: Azure’s extensible framework makes it ideal for achieving a consistent experience and interoperability across Microsoft apps. We can help you integrate your Office 365, Exchange Online, Active Directory, and other Microsoft products with your cloud environment so that access and security is seamless for end users.
- Quick path to a global presence: Spin up the resources you need in minutes in any of Azure’s 42 regions around the world. If you are simply distributing content, the Azure Content Delivery Network ensures your content loads quickly and reliably for users — wherever they are.
- Affordable redundancy and resiliency: With Managed Azure from Codero, redundancy is built in, making continuous uptime easy and affordable. Azure Site Backup can recover your sites instantly and automatically. Add backup sites with the click of a mouse. Load balancers and failover servers can be ready to fire up when there is an issue without costing you money when there is not.
- Elastic, reliable infrastructure: Azure enables you to set up flexible or burstable infrastructure for your retail or other fast-growth or seasonal businesses. We can architect your Azure resources to automatically spool up to handle unusual or high traffic volumes and spool down during slow time, making your hosting deployment more elastic, reliable, and cost effective.
- Run every app and process in its ideal environment: Our team will structure your hybrid multi-cloud infrastructure for optimal results and can also offer specialized instances, such as GPU or FPGA, for high-compute or custom applications.
- Access to cutting-edge innovative services: Get cloud infrastructure for big data, data warehousing, streaming video, artificial intelligence, and other next-gen services. Talk to us about the availability and pricing of these for your business.
- Create developer environments: Azure enables you to spin test environments up and down to meet your developers’ needs, supporting even new development paradigms such as Continuous Integration and Blue-Green deployment architectures.
Interested in making Microsoft Azure work for you?
Let’s talk about how Codero managed Azure can be part of your ideal hosting strategy.
Benefits of Codero Managed Microsoft Azure
Even if your in-house team has experience working with public clouds, architecting and managing an Azure environment may not be their strong suit -- or their top priority. Codero can not only architect your optimal Azure deployment, we can manage your environment on an ongoing basis.
- Architected by Azure-certified experts: We know the ins and outs of working with Azure, so we can optimize your deployment to work smoothly with your apps and processes.
- Optimized hybrid multi-cloud strategy: Our team can design your ideal hosting strategy and infrastructure and even connect Azure resources with other platforms and hosting solutions.
- Reduce management overhead: Let us handle patching, updates, and other day-to-day Azure management tasks while your team focuses on bigger-picture initiatives.
- Avoid the issues that slow you down: Our team will monitor for traffic spikes, potential infections, and other anomalies, so your business stays up and running at full steam.
- 24/7/365 support from people you know: Call Codero for support, and you’ll hear a familiar voice on the line, ready to go the extra mile to help you day or night.
- Flexible support tiers and billing plans: Codero offers flexible billing plans and several support tiers, ranging from a backup for your own cloud team to turnkey support for all of your cloud infrastructure.