Our Approach. Our Experts. Our Commitment. Always with a 100% focus on your success
That’s the Codero difference.
Sometimes the best solution isn’t the most obvious one. That’s why we believe effective IT partnerships start with a conversation, not a form. We also believe that the way we work together with you is as important as the results that we deliver for you and your business.
Here’s how we’ll work together:
- Step 1: Talk with a Codero expert. Our experienced team will get to know your company, operational needs, aspirational goals, and the type of workloads you’ll be running.
- Step 2: We’ll devise the perfect solution. Our engineers will design the ideal future-proof implementation to support your business. This may mean dedicated hosting, private cloud, AWS, Microsoft Azure, or a hybrid multi-cloud combination – any configuration we create will be optimized for performance, reliability, security, and scalability.
- Step 3: Run your business, while we manage your technology. Our team will keep your technology up and running in top condition with pro-active monitoring, management, updates, backups, and security – all backed by our 100% uptime guarantee and 15-minute SLA. If you prefer to manage your own IT, we can accommodate that, too. And anytime you need to make changes, you’ll reach the familiar voices of the most dedicated and focused support team in the business.
People. Passion Purpose. These are at the very heart of Codero and embody everything we do. We believe that we can change the world— and our culture makes the difference.
Even the best strategy cannot succeed unless it’s supported by a strong culture. That’s why at Codero we live and foster a culture that encourages every individual to make a contribution every day to the enduring success of our company and our customers. We seek out bright, curious, engaging people. We support their growth, we nurture their careers, we promote new perspectives, and we position each of our employees to be the difference that changes the world.
And while our impact on hosting and solutions has grown over the years, our inherent values haven't changed. Here are the principles that guide us in our daily work:
- We walk the talk - Our actions set the tone for an environment of success. The principles that guide our interaction with stakeholders, the community, and each other are the backbone of what makes Codero great.
- We have unyielding integrity - We do what we say. Our effectiveness with each other and our customers grows as commitments are made and kept.
- We have unwavering goals - We set aggressive but creditable goals and do what it takes to achieve them. We never confuse effort with results. We go to extraordinary lengths to delight our customers.
- We seek criticism - We aspire to be our customers’ trusted advisor and strategic partner. At the same time, we ask colleagues to guide our work and challenge us to relentlessly improve.
- We are all involved - Everyone is expected to play a key role in the execution of Codero’s business plan. We challenge ourselves to recognize how our specific capabilities contribute to the overall success of our company.
- We are learners - We examine constantly, communicate actively, and adopt best practices freely. We have a passion for excellence. It is a badge of honor to say we gained something from someone else, and to spread it further.
- We are generous - We serve everyone – beyond expectation – and with appreciation in every encounter.
We owe our existence to the fact that our employees identify with Codero, trust the path forward, and commit themselves to the positive development of our company. We take immense pride in knowing that the greater each individual’s sense of belonging and sense of responsibility is, the stronger Codero will be. This is the culture we’re striving to create at Codero – a culture that will be decisive for our long-term success.
But don’t just take our word for it, our customers’ success and feedback is what really matters. Here’s what they have to say:
"Codero has been providing Shiekh Shoes with reliable hosting services for over 10 years. Codero support goes above and beyond, be it a routine change request or a critical issue. I would recommend Codero services to any business without hesitation."
- Denis Ivanov, Shiekh Shoes
"After 'kissing' a lot of frogs, Codero has been nothing short of a revelation."`
- Jae Barclay, ejaeDesign LLC
"Codero’s highly skilled and experienced staff, world class data center facilities, and reliable services have helped us grow for years. Custom solutions, flexible contracts, and highest level of PERSONAL customer service highlight our relationship."
- Kyle Heyward, ResultsPositive
"The support level of Cordero's team is exceptional; we really have peace of mind to focus on our core business and keep our customers satisfied."
- Carlos Barbaran, Nisira Systems S.A.C.
"When we wanted to install new custom software on our server, thanks to the Codero Rewards Program, it didn’t cost a penny! We’re here to stay."
- Jeff Carter, Rockbrook
The Codero Difference isn’t just that we answer the phone when you call, day or night. It’s that the person answering that call does more than read your customer file. They’ve been with you from the start. They configured your hosting infrastructure to give you maximum performance and maximum opportunity for growth. They remember the time they stayed late to help you solve a niche problem because finding a solution was just as important to them as it was to you.
Codero doesn’t just have support people here 24/7/365, we have your support people.
The Codero Difference
We lead, we don’t follow.
Codero is full of dedicated, motivated people who care a lot more about getting IT done, than about proving how smart we are. We truly become a valuable extension of our customers’ teams. As a result, our people are a primary reason our customers grow with us, and tell others about Codero.
Our entire team is deeply committed to the success of our customers and our partners. We are big enough to manage your complex, hosting requirements, but not so big that we've lost the personal touch. We are hands-on and eagerly available to all our customers via social media, email, and phone.