- I have just signed up for a dedicated server. What should I do now? [Article]
Thank you for choosing Codero.com’s Dedicated Server se
- Where do I send my check payment to? [Article]
Customers paying by check should mail their payment to: CODERO Attn: Billing Department
- I canceled my server, can I have it reactivated? [Article]
Yes, but only if it has been less than 30 days since the server end date.
You will need to submit a ticket to the Billing depart
- Can I choose how far in advance I receive Billing reminders? [Article]
You can! Here’s how:
In your Server Portal, under “Profile”, select “My Profile”.
- How do I cancel my Pay Pal Subscription? [Article]
If you have an active pay pal subscription for your Codero account and wish to cancel it, start by logging into www.serverportal .com using your Client Id and password.
Under the &ldq
- Can I change my billing date? [Article]
Yes. Please be advised that you will be charged a pro rated amount to bring your bill date to the new date requested.
In your Server Portal, under the "Billing" tab, select, "Sync Bil
- How do I redeem my Rewards Points for items in the Codero Rewards Catalog? [Article]
If your Codero account is actively enrolled in the Rewards Program you can redeem your points by:
Logging into www.serverportal.com using yo
- How do I update my method of payment? [Article]
- In Your Server Portal, Click "Billing" located at the top of the page, then, "Payment Methods". Here you will be able to add your new method of payment.
**Please note that only autho
- How Can I Consolidate My Client ID's? [Article]
...ase open a ticket containing the client ID's and authorization information for both accounts to our billing department via
- How can I submit payment via Paypal? [Article]
Existing customers can submit payment through ServerPortal. Invoices are under Billing -> Invoices. Click "Pay Now" and then choose Paypal as the payment method. Paypal is only accepted f
- What happens if my payment is late? [Article]
There is a grace period of 7 days. After that point the server will be suspended until payment is received.
- Requesting Codero Support [Article]
- How do I cancel my VM? [Article]
To cancel your VM, simply log into ServerPortal.com and select Services > Cloud and launch the Cloud Portal. Under the Instances tab, choose the VM you wish to cancel and Stop it. To can
- An Introduction to Dedicated Servers [Article]
- How much does Codero charge for going over my bandwidth allowance? [Article]
Codero charges 25 cents per GB over your plan allowance. These fees must be paid within five (5) days of invoice to avoid interruption of service. Customers who anticipate overages should u
- Can I change my billing term? [Article]
If you decide you would like to change your billing term, you need to submit your request to our billing department at least five (5) days in advance of your renewal date, and the change in term will ...
- I have a dedicated server with Plesk 8.x. how can I change the hostname of my se... [Article]
You can change the hostname of your Dedicated Se
- What is Server Portal? [Article]
Server Portal, found at https://www.serverportal.com/, is where customers of Codero can manage their account and services. Every customer has a unique
- If I prepaid for more than a month of service, am I eligible for a prorated refu... [Article]
If you forget to cancel your service before the renewal date, and you are on a billing term beyond monthly, please open a ticket via Server Portal within 7 da
- How do I cancel a service? [Article]
Codero requires cancellation 7 days prior the date of renewal, in accordance with our Terms of Serv