For each domain the administrator can limit the domain-specific resource usage and the domain validity period.
To edit the domain-level limits:
1. Click the LIMITS button on the Domain administration page. The Domain limits page will appear containing the list of resource limit types. At this page you can:
2. To set a limit value for a specific resource, select the corresponding radio-button and enter the value into the Enter number ... input box, or leave the Unlimited radio-button selected to keep the unlimited setting.
3. At this page you can also set the validity period for the given domain. To do that, enter the desired date of the domain expiration into the Enter date input field.
4. When you are done with editing, click UPDATE. Clicking UP LEVEL will discard all changes you made and return you to the Domain administration page.
This article has been provided by Codero Hosting, the leading provider of reliable dedicated, managed and cloud hosting services. Need more information on this topic or to learn more about Codero’s hosting services please visit www.codero.com, chat with us online or give us a call at 866-2-CODERO.
- How can I view all statistics associated with a domain in the Plesk control panel?
- How do I edit client preferences in the Plesk control panel?
- How do I manage e-mail in the Plesk control panel?
- What is the Notification Subscription System in the Plesk control panel?
- How do I manage databases in the Plesk control panel?