In order to add the Codero NFS ISO repo in XenCenter:
- In the left navigation pane, right-click on the server you wish to attach the repo to and select New SR
- This will open the New Storage Repo window. Select NFS ISO and click Next
- Set the name of the NFS library to any name that you like and click Next.
- Enter the following URL as the Share Name
- Click Finish to add the repo.
This article has been provided by Codero Hosting, the leading provider of reliable dedicated, managed and cloud hosting services. Need more information on this topic or to learn more about Codero’s hosting services please visit www.codero.com, chat with us online or give us a call at 866-2-CODERO.