- Go to your server's primary IP address in a browser
- This will load the Getting Started documentation in your browser. On this page, you can find the download link the vSPhere client.
- Open the vSphere client on your local computer
- A login window will appear. Enter your server's primary IP address, root username, and root password.
- Click "Login" to continue.
- You are now ready to manage your VMware server using the vSphere client software.
This article has been provided by Codero Hosting, the leading provider of reliable dedicated, managed and cloud hosting services. Need more information on this topic or to learn more about Codero’s hosting services please visit www.codero.com, chat with us online or give us a call at 866-2-CODERO.