If you elect to change your payment term at a time that is not within the Conversion Window (defined below), (a) a ticket requesting the change must be submitted as a ticket at Server Portal at least seven (7) days before the end of your current billing term, (b) the change will not take effect until after the end of your current billing term and (c) no Prepayment Discounts applicable to your old billing term will apply to your new billing term. For example, if you elect to change from annual billing to monthly billing (a) the change will only take effect at the end of your current annual term and (b) you will no longer receive the Prepayment Discounts applicable to annual billing.
Please note that if you received a discount for paying for a longer term and you switch to a shorter term on your renewal, your pricing will increase as any pre-payment discount you received will be removed.
This article has been provided by Codero Hosting, the leading provider of reliable dedicated, managed and cloud hosting services. Need more information on this topic or to learn more about Codero’s hosting services please visit www.codero.com, chat with us online or give us a call at 866-2-CODERO. Posted in
- Can I change my billing date?
- I have a dedicated server with Plesk 8.x. how can I change the hostname of my server from IPAddress.dedicated.abac.net to a domain name which I currently own?
- Can I choose how far in advance I receive Billing reminders?
- How do I cancel a service?
- Getting Started With Your New Codero Server