To stop a VM:
1) In Cloud Portal, click on the Instances tab.
2) Locate the VM you wish to stop and click the Actions link, then select Stop.
3) Confirm you wish to stop the VM.
Your VM will stop. Please note that you will continue to be charged for a VM which is stopped. If you wish to cease being charged for a VM, you must Destroy the VM.
- How do I stop emails from being caught in Spam Filtering
- How do I restart services on my dedicated server with Plesk?
- How do I secure my linux server?
- Codero has issued me a new IP address to replace one of my current IP addresses. How do I do this on Plesk?
- Why can't I log into my Virtual Machine that I just started?