Codero Smart Server
What are Codero Smart Servers?
A Codero Smart Server is a single-tenant virtualized server instance on dedicated hardware that is scaled 1:1 to support the resource needs of the VM.
What are the advantages of Codero Smart Servers over Codero Dedicated Servers?
Answer: Quick deploy, snapshots and easy migration
- Codero Smart Servers are virtualized servers with dedicated hardware. This allows for quick deployment, which is why Codero Smart Servers are typically ready for use within 1 hour of ordering.
- Smart Servers offer the capability to schedule and take snapshots of the entire server, stored at no cost to you.
How to create a snapshot backup from your Smart Server
- Upgrading Smart Servers is hassle-free. A Snapshot of the live system can be taken and moved to new Smart Server hardware with little difficulty.
Outgrowing your current Smart Server? Ask the Codero Technical Support Team about migrating to a new Smart Server. We’re always ready and available to help.
Ideal Use Cases
- Web Head - Front End webserver, usually clustered, load balanced and connected to a database cluster for high availability web hosting.
- Single Server Webhosting - LAMP/WAMP with control panel. (i.e Plesk, WHM/cPanel, Webmin, ISPConfig for example)
- Large Compute Node - A single "system" in a cluster of many systems. This could be a classical desktop or server system, a VM, a single blade in a blade server arrangement, or a single repeating unit in a supercomputer such as NASA's PLEIADES SuperComputer. Each node runs its own instance of an operating system, and is connected to the cluster via fast network connections.