How to view or edit my server’s password
Log into ServerPortal.com
Log into https://serverportal.com using your Codero Client ID as the username and your assigned password.
Access the Services Selection Page
Click Services > My Services from the top menu bar.
Click the “Options” button (looks like a magnifying glass) adjacent to the plan(s) you wish to access.
Scroll down to the “About this service” section. In the right column, you will see an option for DS Password.
To view the current saved password, click Show
If your passwords utilize special characters (‘?’, ‘$’, ‘&’, etc.), your password may not display in the form correctly. If your password shows up as %xx where xx is 2 characters represented by 0-9 and A-F, utilize the Edit button to view instead.
To store a new password, click Edit
- How do I manage IP addresses on my dedicated server with Plesk?
- What is the username and password to access MySQL on my Unix dedicated server?
- How do I view dedicated server statistics with Plesk?
- How to edit permissions and group ownership on files and folders in Windows Server
- I have a dedicated server with plesk, how do I create a new email account?