- Log into your ServerPortal.com account.
- From the main page hover over "Services" at the top then click on "My Services", from there click on the magnifying glass (Options) next to the server you wish to customize the name for.
- This should take you to the main page about the server, on thr right hand side of the page near the top you will see a button labeled "Customize Service Name", clicking it will bring up a box that you can enter the custom name for your server in.
- Once you have entered the name you can then click "Update" and it will update the name of the server to your new customized name.
This article has been provided by Codero Hosting, the leading provider of reliable dedicated, managed and cloud hosting services. Need more information on this topic or to learn more about Codero’s hosting services please visit www.codero.com, chat with us online or give us a call at 866-2-CODERO.
- What is Server Portal?
- I have a dedicated server. How can I install my commercial SSL certificate on my server using Plesk?
- I have a dedicated server. How can I use my own nameservers for my hosted domain names?
- How can I add a VM to my VMware server?
- I have a dedicated server with Plesk 8.x. how can I change the hostname of my server from IPAddress.dedicated.abac.net to a domain name which I currently own?