While in your Server Portal, hover over the “Billing” tab located at the top of the page.
Select “Credits” from the drop down menu.
Here, you will be able to view any available account credits.
This article has been provided by Codero Hosting, the leading provider of reliable dedicated, managed and cloud hosting services. Need more information on this topic or to learn more about Codero’s hosting services please visitwww.codero.com, chat with us online or give us a call at 866-2-CODERO.
- How can I view all statistics associated with a domain in the Plesk control panel?
- I have a dedicated server with plesk, how do I create a new email account?
- How to view or edit my server’s password
- How to view and request additional IPs in ServerPortal.com
- How do I view total traffic statistics on all domains through the Plesk control panel?