Yes. Please be advised that you will be charged a pro rated amount to bring your bill date to the new date requested.
- In your Server Portal, under the "Billing" tab, select, "Sync Billing".
- Select the date in which you wish to have all services bill on in the "Change Renewal Date" Box, located at the bottom of the screen.
- Click "Sync Billing Dates"
By clicking Sync Billing Dates below, you authorize Codero to:
- Change the anniversary date of each of your current Codero services to the (mm/dd/yyyy) of each applicable month,
- Renew each of your Codero services through your new anniversary date, and
- Charge your credit card or bank account the pro rated amount from your current anniversary date to your new anniversary date.
This article has been provided by Codero Hosting, the leading provider of reliable dedicated, managed and cloud hosting services. Need more information on this topic or to learn more about Codero’s hosting services please visit www.codero.com, chat with us online or give us a call at 866-2-CODERO.
- Can I change my billing term?
- Can I choose how far in advance I receive Billing reminders?
- I have a dedicated server with Plesk 8.x. how can I change the hostname of my server from IPAddress.dedicated.abac.net to a domain name which I currently own?
- How do I cancel a service?
- Getting Started With Your New Codero Server