- Login to your server using Remote Desktop with username “Administrator” or another user with administrative privileges.
- Right click on the My Network Places icon on your desktop and select Properties.
- Right click on the Local Area Connection and select Properties.
- Select the Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) and click on the Properties button.
- Click on Advanced at the bottom right.
- Under the IP Addresses group click on the Add button.
- Enter the IP address, which was assigned to your server and type the subnet mask as 255.255.255.0. Then click Add
- If you have more IPs assigned, please repeat steps 6 and 7.
- Confirm all changes and the IP address(es) will be ready for use.
This article has been provided by Codero Hosting, the leading provider of reliable dedicated, managed and cloud hosting services. Need more information on this topic or to learn more about Codero’s hosting services please visit www.codero.com, chat with us online or give us a call at 866-2-CODERO. Posted in