On virtually all distributions of Linux the php.ini file is located in:/etc/php.ini
The location of php.ini varies a bit more in the Windows environment.
If you have Plesk Control Panel installed on your server, the php.ini file should be located in one of two locations:
If you do not have Plesk installed the following locations are often used as default locations:
If your php.ini files is not in any of the above locations, you can simply do a search for "php.ini" by clicking on the 'Start' button and then click on 'search'.
This article has been provided by Codero Hosting, the leading provider of reliable dedicated, managed and cloud hosting services. Need more information on this topic or to learn more about Codero’s hosting services please visit www.codero.com, chat with us online or give us a call at 866-2-CODERO.
- I have a dedicated server. How can I install my commercial SSL certificate on my server using Plesk?
- I have a dedicated server with plesk, how do I create a new email account?
- I have a dedicated server. How can I install my commercial SSL certificate on my server using plesk?
- I have a dedicated server, how can I upload my files over a secure FTP connection?
- How can I troubleshoot basic problems with my Dedicated Server?