- First, you'll need to download CDONTS.ZIP from http://kb.parallels.com/Attachments/255/Attachments/cdonts.zip
- Next, unzip the file into the C:\Windows\System32 folder
- Right-Click the file and select Extract All
- Click on Next >
- In the Files will be extracted to this directory field, enter the following C:\Windows\System32\ then click on Next
- Click on Finish
- Open a command prompt and type the following commands:
cd /d C:\Windows\System32
- For additional information, see http://support.microsoft.com/kb/315197
- For Codero.com's Managed Hosting customers, please submit an 'A la Carte' order via https://serverportal.com/
This article has been provided by Codero Hosting, the leading provider of reliable dedicated, managed and cloud hosting services. Need more information on this topic or to learn more about Codero’s hosting services please visit www.codero.com, chat with us online or give us a call at 866-2-CODERO.
- How to Enable / Disable Multiple RDP Sessions in Windows Server 2008 or 2008 R2, and Windows Server 2012
- How can I enable my Windows server to host websites if I do not have Plesk?
- Installing and enabling IIS and FTP on Windows Server 2008 R2
- What mail server should I used for my Windows basic server?
- Installing and Enabling IIS and FTP on Windows Server 2012