- Download the PHP windows installer from http://us3.php.net/downloads.php
- Double-Click the file you downloaded, this will launch the PHP setup wizard
- Accept the license agreement and click on Next
- Accept the default value for the destination folder
- Select the IIS ISAPI module option and click on Next
- Select all of the Extensions and Extras features and click on Next
- Click on Install to begin the installation
- Click on Finish to close the PHP Setup Wizard
- Congratulations! PHP is now installed on your Codero.com dedicated server!
This article has been provided by Codero Hosting, the leading provider of reliable dedicated, managed and cloud hosting services. Need more information on this topic or to learn more about Codero’s hosting services please visit www.codero.com, chat with us online or give us a call at 866-2-CODERO.
- How do I manage IP addresses on my dedicated server with Windows 2003?
- How can I enable my Windows server to host websites if I do not have Plesk?
- How do I generate an SSL CSR for a Linux or Windows Server
- What mail server should I used for my Windows basic server?
- What can I do to make my Windows server more secure?