- First, you will need to download the required software from: http://www.zend.com/en/products/guard/downloads
- Double-Click the Zend Optimizer installer file:
- Click on Next to continue
- Accept the terms of the license agreement and click on Next to continue
- Click Next to accept the default destination folder
- Click on Next to isntall Zend Optimizer for IIS
- Click on Next to accept the default php.ini location
- Click on Next to accept the default destination folder
- Click on Install to continue
- Congratulations! Zend Optimizer is now installed on your Codero.com dedicated server!
This article has been provided by Codero Hosting, the leading provider of reliable dedicated, managed and cloud hosting services. Need more information on this topic or to learn more about Codero’s hosting services please visit www.codero.com, chat with us online or give us a call at 866-2-CODERO.