- Login to your Plesk Control Panel. Use the information provided to you when the server was setup.
- Processor information.
- Plesk version and build number.
- Operating system and its kernel version.
- Plesk license key number.
- Server uptime.
- Processor load averages for the last 1 minute, 5 minutes and 15 minutes.
- The amount of RAM installed and used.
- The amount of swap space used.
- Hard disk usage by partitions and directories.
- The connected (mounted) storage and network storage devices.
- The number of hosted domains: active shows the domains that are online; problem shows the domain that have exceeded the disk space and bandwidth allotments but still online; passive shows the domains that are offline because they were suspended by you or your resellers.
This article has been provided by Codero Hosting, the leading provider of reliable dedicated, managed and cloud hosting services. Need more information on this topic or to learn more about Codero’s hosting services please visit www.codero.com, chat with us online or give us a call at 866-2-CODERO.
- How do I view total traffic statistics on all domains through the Plesk control panel?
- How can I view client traffic statistics in the Plesk control panel?
- How can I view all statistics associated with a domain in the Plesk control panel?
- How do I manage IP addresses on my dedicated server with Plesk?
- I have a dedicated server with Plesk 8.x. how can I change the hostname of my server from IPAddress.dedicated.abac.net to a domain name which I currently own?