- First browse to your Plesk Control Panel. Open up your browser (either Internet Explorer or Firefox), and browse to https://
- Once at your Plesk Control Panel Login, simply log in with your admin username and password:
- Once logged in, click on the “Server” drop down menu and then click “Reboot”
- You will be prompted, asking if you're sure that you'd like to reboot the server. If you're sure, click “ok”
- Your server should now be rebooting. If for some reason your server does not come back online after a reasonable amount of time you can reboot your dedicated server by logging into your http://serverportal.com control panel.
This article has been provided by Codero Hosting, the leading provider of reliable dedicated, managed and cloud hosting services. Need more information on this topic or to learn more about Codero’s hosting services please visit www.codero.com, chat with us online or give us a call at 866-2-CODERO.
- How do I manage IP addresses on my dedicated server with Plesk?
- I have a dedicated server. How can I install my commercial SSL certificate on my server using Plesk?
- I have a dedicated server with plesk, how do I create a new email account?
- I have a dedicated server with Plesk 8.x. how can I change the hostname of my server from IPAddress.dedicated.abac.net to a domain name which I currently own?
- How do I set the system time and date on my dedicated server with Plesk?