How do I view total traffic statistics on all domains through the Plesk control panel?
Here is how you can view a detailed report on server resources and hosting features used by a specific domain name hosted in your Plesk Control Panel:
- Login to your Plesk Control Panel. Use the information provided to you when the server was setup.
- Click on Domains from the navigation bar on the left.
- Click on theTraffic icon from the "Tools" section.
The total statistics page on all hosted domains will open, providing detailed traffic statistics. The table on this page presents the following data:
- The total amount of traffic used in the Server Total field.
- Hosted domain names in the Domain name column.
- The amount of traffic used per month in the Used column.
- The traffic limit (if defined) in the Limit column.
- The amount of traffic available (if defined) in the Available column.
- The percentage of traffic used for each domain in the Used (in %) column.
- To view traffic statistics for a certain month, select the required month from the available drop-down menu.
- Click on a domain name in the list to view traffic statistics for the specific domain as well as data on traffic used by various services.
You have an option of searching for a certain pattern, it may help you in case you have a great number of items in the list and you need to work with a particular one. To search through the list, type the pattern string into the text input field and click on Search. If there were any items found matching the entered pattern string, they will all be displayed in the form of a reduced list. The button Show all will revert to displaying the whole list.
You can also sort the list on this page in ascending or descending order, clicking on the title of a column. An arrow will indicate the order of sorting.
This article has been provided by Codero Hosting, the leading provider of reliable dedicated, managed and cloud hosting services. Need more information on this topic or to learn more about Codero’s hosting services please visit www.codero.com, chat with us online or give us a call at 866-2-CODERO.