1. Before installation, there are a few things that must be done to ensure a successful install:
A) POSIX must be enabled.
B) IonCube Loaders must be present as well.
( Get those here )----> http://www.ioncube.com/loaders.php
2. Make sure these exceptions are enabled in your iptables:
api.softaculous.com (IP : 126.96.36.199)
s1.softaculous.com (IP : 188.8.131.52)
s2.softaculous.com (IP : 184.108.40.206)
s3.softaculous.com (IP : 220.127.116.11)
s4.softaculous.com (IP : 18.104.22.168)
s7.softaculous.com (IP : 22.214.171.124)
3. SSH into the server you wish to install Softaculous on, login with root credentials and run the following commands:
chmod 755 install.sh
4. After this is done log into plesk if done correctly you will get a banner that says plesk was updated successfully. Search for “links to additional services” in the left hand search bar.
- Running Multiple Versions of PHP in Plesk 12
- I have a dedicated server. How can I install my commercial SSL certificate on my server using Plesk?
- How do I create protected directories with the Plesk control panel?
- How do I manage IP addresses on my dedicated server with Plesk?
- I have a dedicated server with Plesk 8.x. how can I change the hostname of my server from IPAddress.dedicated.abac.net to a domain name which I currently own?