You can remove one or several domains at the same time. To remove a domain (domains):
1. Check the checkboxes in the Sel column of the Domains list corresponding to the domains you wish to remove.
2. Click remove selected. The Domain Removal page appears.
3. If you are certain that the displayed information is correct and wish to proceed with deleting, check the "Yes, I wish to remove these domains." checkbox. Then click submit. If you decide to not delete these domains or wish to modify the list of domains chosen for deletion, click the cancel button.
Both buttons will return you to the Domains list page, one committing the changes, the other one leaving everything unchanged.
This article has been provided by Codero Hosting, the leading provider of reliable dedicated, managed and cloud hosting services. Need more information on this topic or to learn more about Codero’s hosting services please visit www.codero.com, chat with us online or give us a call at 866-2-CODERO.
- How can I view all statistics associated with a domain in the Plesk control panel?
- How do I edit client preferences in the Plesk control panel?
- How do I manage e-mail in the Plesk control panel?
- How do I create a new client in the Plesk Control Panel?
- How do I view total traffic statistics on all domains through the Plesk control panel?