By following this guide you will be able to set a PTR record for any Cloud server you have with Codero.
1. Log into your portal.codero.com account.
2. Locate the Cloud server from the list in which you plan on adding the PTR record.
3. Click on the Reverse DNS button which will open up a pop-up screen to add the record.
4. Once the record is added click Update to finish.
5. Please allow 12-24 hours for the record to propagate worldwide.
*If you do not see the Reverse DNS button please make sure the server is in the “Running” state.
*Please note you do not need to stop or reboot the server once the record has been added.
This article has been provided by Codero Hosting, the leading provider of reliable dedicated, managed and cloud hosting services. Need more information on this topic or to learn more about Codero’s hosting services please visit www.codero.com, chat with us online or give us a call at 866-2-CODERO.
- How to set Reverse DNS (rDNS)
- I have a dedicated server with Plesk 8.x. how can I change the hostname of my server from IPAddress.dedicated.abac.net to a domain name which I currently own?
- How to Upgrade your Codero Cloud Server
- How to change your server's hostname in Plesk
- How do I manage IP addresses on my dedicated server with Plesk?