In order to create a new instance, you must log into your control panel at serverportal.com, and click on the “cloud” option under the services. If you have not done so, please make sure to agree to the Cloud TOS before proceeding.
- Log into your Cloud Portal. https://portal.codero.com/
- Click on Create Cloud Server
- Create Cloud Server Hostname
- Choose Region – Phoenix (West) or Dallas (Central)
- Operating System – CentOS, Fedora, Ubuntu, Debian, Docker, Oracle or Windows
- Mixin – **This is optional** Currently for Mixin's we offer the Plesk Web Admin control panel.
- Server size – Choose Ram, CPU and HD sizes
- Next to the size it will show the bandwidth included with that size and below the sizes offered it will show what bandwidth is included for free (Public Incoming and Private Outgoing/Incoming) along with the cost if you go over the included amount that comes with the size chosen.
- Summary - Choose Hourly or Monthly Billing **This cannot be changed after the instance is spun up**
- Click Create Server
- Your Server will then begin to be configured according to your specs. Below are the three stages of the Deployment.
- 12. Here you have for Cloud Server when it is finished.
Your new instance will now be created and you will see a pop-up at the top of the page with you new root (or Administrator if its a Windows server) password.
IMPORTANT: Please be sure to record your root password and change it as soon as you first log into your instance. You can only view the temporary password once.
Your new cloud is ready!
This article has been provided by Codero Hosting, the leading provider of reliable dedicated, managed and cloud hosting services. Need more information on this topic or to learn more about Codero’s hosting services please visit www.codero.com, chat with us online or give us a call at 866-2-CODERO.