/usr/local/psa/admin/bin/mailqueuemng -s // lists status of queue
/usr/local/psa/admin/bin/mailqueuemng -R // lists the messages
/usr/local/psa/admin/bin/mailqueuemng -D // delete queue
exim -bp | exiqsumm
This article has been provided by Codero Hosting, the leading provider of reliable dedicated, managed and cloud hosting services. Need more information on this topic or to learn more about Codero’s hosting services please visitwww.codero.com, chat with us online or give us a call at 866-2-CODERO. Posted in
- What mail server should I used for my Windows basic server?
- I have a dedicated server with plesk, how do I create a new email account?
- How do I configure Microsoft Outlook for my dedicated server email accounts?
- How do I configure outlook express for my dedicated server email accounts?
- I have a dedicated server. How can I install my commercial SSL certificate on my server using plesk?