How to add additional IPs to the network adapter in Windows Server 2008 and 2012
- Log in to Remote Desktop as the Administrator user and then open the start menu.
- From the start menu simply type “Control Panel” and the control panel option should be quickly indexed, click on it.
- In Control Panel, click Network and Internet then click on the Network and Sharing Center.
- You would then select Change Adapter Settings, right-click the network adapter that connects to the public network or internet, and then click Properties.
- On the Networking tab, click Internet Protocol (TCP/IPv4), and then click Properties.
- On the General tab, click Advanced.
- On the Advanced TCP/IP Settings dialog box, click Add under the "IP Addresses" section on the "IP Settings" tab.
- On the TCP/IP Address dialog box, enter the IP address and the Subnet mask, and then click Add.
- Click OK twice, and then click Close.