This assumes you have working knowledge of how to use Remote Desktop Protocol and your login is a member of the Administrators group on the server.
1) RDP into the server using proper credentials.
2) Click Start and navigate to My Computer, right click My Computer and choose Manage
3) Navigate in the newly opened MMC to Configuration/Local users and Groups/Users
4) Right click in the white space in the middle pane, select New User
5) Fill out all required information (minimum is username and password)
6) Click Create to create the user, a new empty form will appear on success to create another user or close
This article has been provided by Codero Hosting, the leading provider of reliable dedicated, managed and cloud hosting services. Need more information on this topic or to learn more about Codero’s hosting services please visit www.codero.com, chat with us online or give us a call at 866-2-CODERO.
- How do I manage IP addresses on my dedicated server with Windows 2003?
- How do I generate an SSL CSR for a Linux or Windows Server
- How can I enable my Windows server to host websites if I do not have Plesk?
- How to add additional IPs to the network adapter in Windows Server 2008 and 2012
- How to Enable Remote Desktop for remote management in Windows 2012