When using cpanel, and setting up dns it is important that you know where to look for your ip so you can point the sites in the correct direction. WHM has a List Accounts feature which will show every accounts assigned ip, along with the domain's account name, email associated with it, what package its currently using and other useful items.
- Log into whm using https://ip.of.your.server:2087 in the address bar.
- Go to the search bar in the upper left hand corner.
- Type in List Accounts
- Click on List Accounts on the right side of the screen.
- All accounts listed will be located here with under the IP column it would list the IP for that assigned domain.
- To access the cPanel you can either click on the cPanel icon, or you can navigate to https://ip.of.the.domain:2083
This location also has login locations for every cpanel user in the chance that you need to log in as the cpanel user, and also allows you to modify individual account settings.Posted in
- How can I view all statistics associated with a domain in the Plesk control panel?
- How to find the source of unknown mail when using qmail
- How to add a domain in WHM/cPanel
- I have a dedicated server. How can I use my own nameservers for my hosted domain names?
- I have a dedicated server with Plesk 8.x. how can I change the hostname of my server from IPAddress.dedicated.abac.net to a domain name which I currently own?