WHM is a great tool, however, it does not have a reporting feature for individual sites available from the primary panel under port 2087 or /whm. If you are not familiar with ssh, you can use the cpanel method to retrieve the error logs for individual sites.
- Log into whm this can be done by using https://your.servers.ip.address:2087
- Then in the upper left hand corner type "List Accounts"
- In the right panel list accounts will show up, double click this
- From there go to the cpanel account that hosts the website and click on the blue cp button
- This will log you on as the primary account under this cpanel account
- In the upper left hand search bar once more type error logs this will cause only this icon to show
- Double click this icon and it will show you the logs.
This is a great tool for seeing what may be going wrong with the site, since it reports all apache and php errors.Posted in