Easy apache is a stream lined method of installing modules for all users of the WHM. This is useful if you do not want to set up individual php.inis.
To Enable Apache or PHP Modules Using EasyApache
- Log in to WHM as the 'root' user.
- In the Find box type easy.
- Click EasyApache (Apache Update).
- Leave default, and then click the gear icon (Customize Profile).
- Leave default, and then click Next Step.
- Click Exhaustive Options List.
- Click the name of the Apache or PHP module, and then click Save and build.
Once you hit save and build, it can take some time, let the update run, and once completed all cpanels on the WHM account will be updated.Posted in