yum search clamav
If it is, you can proceed to step 2. If not, you might need to install the epel repo for your server. You can use this link to do so.
2. Install clamav.
yum install clamav
This will install clamav. You should update the virus definitions before doing your first scan. To do this, issue the following command.
3. Scan your server.
To run a scan on all your website content on a plesk server run the following command.
clamscan -r /var/www/vhosts -l /var/log/clamav.log -i
To run a scan on all your website content on a cpanel server run the following command.
clamscan -r /home -l /var/log/clamav.log -i
For more information on clamav see:
This article has been provided by Codero Hosting, the leading provider of reliable dedicated, managed and cloud hosting services. Need more information on this topic or to learn more about Codero’s hosting services please visitwww.codero.com, chat with us online or give us a call at 866-2-CODERO. Posted in
- How to Install and Configure Varnish on CentOS 7
- I have a dedicated server. How can I install my commercial SSL certificate on my server using Plesk?
- How do I configure Microsoft Outlook for my dedicated server email accounts?
- How do I configure outlook express for my dedicated server email accounts?
- I have a dedicated server. How can I install my commercial SSL certificate on my server using plesk?