Login as the root user
Type the following command to install ntp
# yum install ntp
Turn on service
# chkconfig ntpd on
Synchronize the system clock with 0.pool.ntp.org server:
# ntpdate pool.ntp.org
Start the NTP:
# /etc/init.d/ntpd start
- How do I setup IMAP in Outlook 2003 for my managed Email?
- How do I setup POP in Outlook 2003 for my managed Email?
- How to setup piwik - Open Source Web Analytics
- How to setup nginx (with directory structure, virtual hosts, port forwarding), mysql, php, fastcgi
- How to setup LAMP - Apache (with directory structure and virtual hosts), mysql, and php