- Login to phpmyadmin.
- Click databases, and select the database that you will be importing your data into.
- You will then see either a list of tables already inside that database or a screen that says no tables exist. This depends on your setup.
- Across the top of the screen will be a row of tabs. Click the Import tab.
- On the next screen will be a Location of Text File box, and next to that a button named Browse.
- Click Browse. Locate the backup file stored on your computer.
- Make sure the SQL radio button is checked.
- Click the Go button.
This article has been provided by Codero Hosting, the leading provider of reliable dedicated, managed and cloud hosting services. Need more information on this topic or to learn more about Codero’s hosting services please visitwww.codero.com, chat with us online or give us a call at 866-2-CODERO.