- Open Outlook 2007 and go to Tools -> Account Settings.
- Make sure you are on the E-mail tab and click "New."
- Select "Microsoft Exchange, POP3, IMAP, or HTTP" and click Next.
- On the following page, do not enter any information. Check "Manually configure server settings or additional server types" and click Next.
- Select "Internet E-mail" and click Next.
- Enter the following information.
Your Name: Enter your name as you want it to appear on outgoing messages.
E-mail Address: Your email address.
Account type: Select "IMAP."
Incoming mail server: imap.coderomail.com
Outgoing mail server (SMTP): smtp.coderomail.com
Click on "More Settings."
- Click on the Outgoing Server tab.
Check "My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication."
Click OK, Next and then Finish.
Once this is complete, go back to Tools -> Account Settings -> Double click on your account -> Click on the More Settings button. Go to the Folders tab. Select the second radio button ("Choose an existing folder..."). Expand the tree and select your domains Sent Items folder.
This article has been provided by Codero Hosting, the leading provider of reliable dedicated, managed and cloud hosting services. Need more information on this topic or to learn more about Codero’s hosting services please visit www.codero.com, chat with us online or give us a call at 866-2-CODERO.
- How do I setup IMAP in Outlook 2003 for my managed Email?
- How do I setup POP in Outlook 2007 for my managed Email?
- How do I setup POP in Outlook 2003 for my managed Email?
- How do I configure Microsoft Outlook for my dedicated server email accounts?
- How do I configure outlook express for my dedicated server email accounts?