You can restart some of Plesk services directly from the control panel.
The services available for restart are:
In order to stop, start, or restart some system service follow these steps:
1. Click on the restart services button on the Server administration page. The Plesk services restart page appears.
2. Click on the appropriate icon for the action that you want to perform.
This article has been provided by Codero Hosting, the leading provider of reliable dedicated, managed and cloud hosting services. Need more information on this topic or to learn more about Codero’s hosting services please visit www.codero.com, chat with us online or give us a call at 866-2-CODERO.
- How do I manage IP addresses on my dedicated server with Plesk?
- I have a dedicated server. How can I install my commercial SSL certificate on my server using Plesk?
- I have a dedicated server with plesk, how do I create a new email account?
- I have a dedicated server with Plesk 8.x. how can I change the hostname of my server from IPAddress.dedicated.abac.net to a domain name which I currently own?
- How do I reboot my dedicated server with Plesk?