- Open Outlook and go to Tools -> Email Accounts.
- Select "Add a new e-mail account" and then click Next.
- Select IMAP as your server type and click Next.
- Your Name: Enter your name as you want it to appear on outgoing messages.
E-mail Address: Enter your email address.
Incoming mail server: pop.yourdomain.com
Outgoing mail server: smtp.yourdomain.com
User name: Enter your username.
Password: Enter your password.
Leave “Log on using Secure Password Authentication” unchecked and click “More Settings”.
- Click on the Outgoing Server tab and check “My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication.”
- Click OK to finish your setup.
- Click Next and then Finish to complete setup.
This article has been provided by Codero Hosting, the leading provider of reliable dedicated, managed and cloud hosting services. Need more information on this topic or to learn more about Codero’s hosting services please visit www.codero.com, chat with us online or give us a call at 866-2-CODERO.
- How do I setup IMAP in Outlook 2003 for my managed Email?
- How do I setup POP in Outlook 2007 for my managed Email?
- How do I setup IMAP in Outlook 2007 for my managed Email?
- How do I configure Microsoft Outlook for my dedicated server email accounts?
- How do I configure outlook express for my dedicated server email accounts?