- Login to your Plesk Control Panel. Use the information provided to you when the server was setup.
- Click on Clients from the navigation bar on the left.
- Next, click the Add New Client Account icon.
- Now, you have to enter the necessary data in the respective text fields. The following entries are mandatory:
- Contact name -
- By assigning a Plesk Login Name (username) to a client, you grant that client access to Plesk for independent account administration. Each client's Plesk Login Name must be unique in the system. Note:
- Review the entered information. Leave the Proceed to configuring client's IP pool checkbox selected and click OK.
- The client's IP pool will open. Select a desired IP address in the list of Vacant IPs, and click Add>> to add it to the pool.
- Finally, click OK. The client account is created and the client is provided with IP address(es) necessary for hosting domains. The Client Home page appears, providing you with client account management functions.
This article has been provided by Codero Hosting, the leading provider of reliable dedicated, managed and cloud hosting services. Need more information on this topic or to learn more about Codero’s hosting services please visit www.codero.com, chat with us online or give us a call at 866-2-CODERO.