- First, browse to your Plesk Control Panel. Open up your browser (either Internet Explorer or Firefox), and browse to https://
- Once at your Plesk Control Panel Login, simply log in with your admin username and password:
- Next, Click on “Clients” on the left side of the control panel. You should then see a screen similar to the following:
- Click on the Client that you'd like to edit settings for. The following screen shot shows where all changes can be made to a Client:
- To changes the Client permissions, click on Permissions under the Account menu. You can also suspend the client by click on Account menu and then choose Suspend Client Account:
- We encourage you to take a look at all the options in the Client Options of the Plesk Control Panel. There are many options and prefrences that will allow you to tune Plesk to your own needs. If you have any questions, please call us toll free at: 866-2CODERO
This article has been provided by Codero Hosting, the leading provider of reliable dedicated, managed and cloud hosting services. Need more information on this topic or to learn more about Codero’s hosting services please visit www.codero.com, chat with us online or give us a call at 866-2-CODERO.