Codero Celebrates Anniversary with Renewed Focus on Infrastructure.
August 2nd, 2010
Free remote console promotion offers customers chance to take control of server.
Overland Park, Kan. – Providing both dedicated and managed hosting services, Codero commemorated a one-year anniversary July 31, 2009. The brand was created using the 15+ years of experience, knowledge and support from Aplus.net. Aplus.net was purchased by Hostopia.com Inc., a unit of Deluxe Corporation, also in July, 2009.
In celebration of its anniversary, Codero is offering a free remote console with any new server purchase. Remote server management is a convenient way to control a server from anywhere at any time. The remote console is free for the life of a server after a $25.00 setup fee. The limited-time promotion is good while supplies last.
Codero currently has more than 6,000 servers in use with 24/7/365 technical support. The veteran support staff has an individual average of five years in the hosting industry, including Fortune 500 enterprise experience. Customers worldwide rely on Codero to provide them with a flexible and scalable hosted infrastructure to support robust websites, storefronts and online communities.
Over the past year, Codero achievements have been numerous. The company became:
- The first of its kind in the industry to initiate a rewards program for customers.
- The largest provider to offer eco hosting solutions across its entire operations.
- A PCI Compliant provider so customers can rely on a compliant hosting infrastructure.
- SAS 70 Type l certificated with Type ll scheduled for completion during Q3 of 2010.
- Microsoft® Gold Certified which demonstrates the highest level of competence and expertise with Microsoft technologies.
- A multiple award recipient with honors for excellence including being named in “best” and “top” categories by industry publications.
“This is both an important and exciting time for us,” says Ryan Elledge, Chief Operations Officer for Codero. “We’re not content to rest on our accomplishments. We’re moving forward with a roadmap based on customer feedback to define new services and products. In our commitment to continuous improvement and providing value to our customers, innovative initiatives will soon be launched to help customers build their infrastructure and take their businesses to the next level of success.”