Codero Adds cPanel Control Panel to Automate and Streamline Server Tasks
September 29th, 2009
New administrative tool offers a powerful interface to manage setup, installs, maintenance, security, and more.
(Overland Park, Kan.) Now available for any Linux dedicated hosting account at Codero, the cPanel Control Panel System provides a simple, automated platform to administer all essential website and server tasks. At $30 per month, cPanel makes it easy to update web pages, create email accounts and install applications for blogs, shopping carts and forums. Its companion software, Web Host Manager (WHM), is designed to simplify account setup, server alerts, spam monitoring, and more. The cPanel/WHM package is a versatile alternative for managing servers.
“Together, cPanel and WHM represent the perfect addition to our control panel lineup,” says Taylor Giddens, Director, Dedicated Services for Codero. “They offer a simple, intuitive interface able to perform advanced server configurations and application installation with ease. In short, you can do much more with less.”
The cPanel Control Panel System is especially designed to automate website and server management:
- Powerful server tools to select Apache and PHP versions, DNS services, password-protect features
- Real-time deployment for over 200 applications – including social media, eCommerce, webmail
- Monitoring software notifies webmaster of problems via email, IM or SMS and attempts to restart services
- Virus protection, rootkit detection and other tools to lock down servers and configure multiple security settings
- Latest technologies automatically update server software and security fixes
Codero will be exhibiting at this year’s Annual cPanel Conference, October 5-7, in Houston, Texas. Come visit us at Booth #22!