Calendar & Events
Here, There and Everywhere
At Codero, we're continually working to support the communities responsible for making the internet and our lives a better place. Whether we're speaking at a development or cloud conference, or throwing a meetup for clients or a specific dev group, we want to meet you and figure out how to make the internet of things better! We hope to see you soon.
Would you like us to attend your event as presenters, sponsors or collaborators? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kansas City Cloud User Group Meeting at Codero Hosting
- Location: Overland Park, KS - Codero Hosting Office
- Description: Join us at 5750 W. 95th St. Suite 300, Overland Park, KS for pizza, drinks and a fantastic talk.
- CEO Emil Sayegh will be interviewed live on "Price of Business"
- Description: Codero CEO Emil Sayegh will be interviewed live by Kevin Price on "Price of Business" on Monday 10:15 AM CT. Tune in online: http://www.business1110ktek.com/schedule/weekdays
- ITEXPO Meetup
- Location: Biscayne, FL
- Description: Come see us at our Exclusive Codero Customer “Meet-Up”. Meet with Emil Sayegh, CEO and other Codero Customers. Come share a drink, have some good food together, talk about your business and your experiences with Codero. There are no formal presentations, but just a way for everyone to get to know each other. An RSVP is kindly requested to email@example.com by January 27th.
Time: Thursday January 29th: from 5:30-730pm
Location: The Rusty Pelican - 3201 Rickenbacker Causeway-Key Biscayne, FL 33149
RSVP by 1/27: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ITEXPO Miami 2015
- Location: Miami Beach, FL - Miami Beach Convention Center
- Description: Catch Codero CEO Emil Sayegh as he speaks at ITEXPO's panel, "Hindsight is 20:20 – Making Sure Your Technology is Poised for Your Future." A lot can happen in a year – especially in technology. At the start of the 1990s, few people had heard of the Internet, and email seemed closer to science fiction than reality. Fast forward some decades, and now we're in an age when people are willing to wait in line for days to get the latest version of their favorite devices. What does this mean for 2020 and beyond? How do you future proof your IT infrastructure? How big will big data become? Get all these questions answered and more by registering for ITEXPO.
- Cloud KC Meetup
Cloud KC brings together developers, security experts, and systems engineers to learn about the latest in cloud, database and infrastructure best practice.
This meetup features Brian Harrington, the principal of CoreOS and the head of HacDC, to talk about CoreOS and Rocket.
- Phoenix Meetup
- Location: Phoenix, AZ
Are you a Codero client or partner in Phoenix? Codero CEO, Emil Sayegh and team will be available to talk to you about your experience and your needs for your critical projects. Come share a drink, have a bite, and talk about your business with Codero.
Space is limited
Please RSVP to email@example.com by EOD Monday, March 9.
Time: Tuesday, March 10: from 5:30-700pm
Location: Switch Restaurant and Wine Bar – 2603 N. Central Ave., Phoenix, AZ 85004
RSVP by 2/9: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Location: Austin, TX
- Description: Celebrate Digital Creativity in Austin: March 13-17, 2015
- Data Center World Global 2015 Conference
- Location: Las Vegas, NV - The Mirage Hotel & Casino & Convention Center
- Description: Catch Codero CEO, Emil Sayegh, at Data Center World to hear his talk, "The Future of IT Infrastructure is Hybrid and On-Demand." The rise of IT as Service (ITaaS) is result of the intense rate of change brought about by technologies such as cloud computing, social media, consumerization, mobility, analytics and big data. The pace of change is only increasing, and these emerging technologies need to be rapidly integrated into modern enterprise, almost in real-time. Enter ITaaS, on-demand. In its various forms, ITaaS on-demand solves the myriad problems of modern IT resource consumption. When technology is restructured to be flexible, fast and ready, capabilities are provided based on usage. Transitioning to an on-demand hybrid infrastructure is a complete transformation that can support your future business goals, help fuel business innovation and turn IT from a cost center to a value center. This is the future of IT, it will be hybrid, and it will be on-demand with utmost flexibility, scalability and cost-efficiency.
- Provider Forum on Financing & Investing in Data Center and Cloud Services Infrastructure
- Location: New York City, NY
- Description: Codero CEO Emil Sayegh will participate on the "Cloud Service Provider CEO Panel: Business Model Optimization & Competing Against the Big Guys." The panel will run from 10:00-10:45amET.
- KC Tech Week
- Location: Kansas City, KS
- Description: Techweek LAUNCH hosts the best startups in each city in a winner-takes-all competition for $50K+ in prizes.
- Meet Up with Team Codero at Hosting + Cloud Transformation Summit 2015
- Location: Las Vegas, NV
- Description: Meet up with Codero CFO Eli Bowman and other team members as the summit. Cloud adoption continues to spread beyond the initial implementations of test and development. In order to deliver 'IT as a service' (and ultimately 'business as a service'), enterprises are rapidly leveraging both private clouds and cloud service providers to meet growing enterprise infrastructure needs.
- Telco Data Center Summit 2015
- Location: Dallas, TX
- Description: Codero CEO Emil Sayegh is deliver the keynote address at the Telco Data Center Summit 2015: "The Future of IT Infrastructure is Hybrid". The summit is a new telecom/broadband industry educational and technology event focused exclusively on the opportunities and challenges for Communication Service Providers to build, expand and engineer next generation data centers to leverage business opportunities from cloud-based applications.
- Boston Meetup for Codero Customers
- Location: Boston, MA
- Description: Are you headed to the NTCA Fall Conference? Meet up with Codero CEO Emil Sayegh, CFO Eli Bowman, and other members of Team Codero. If you’re a Codero client or partner in Boston, meet up with Team Codero to talk about your experience and your needs for your critical projects. Share a drink, have a bite, and talk about your business with Codero. Space is limited! Please RSVP to email@example.com by EOD Monday, September 21. Time: Tuesday, September 22, from 5:30pm – 7:00pm Location: 75 Chestnut (located at 75 Chestnut St, Boston, MA 02108) RSVP by 9/21: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Inaugural Codero Preferred Partner Summit
- Location: Irving, TX
- Description: The inaugural two-day Codero Preferred Partner Summit is a great opportunity for Codero’s preferred partners, customers, and vendors from all over the country to meet with the Codero team and learn about the future of the company. Codero’s executive and management teams will give our preferred partners the sales tools they need to be in the most advantageous position to sell Codero products and enhance their customers’ experience! It also offers an opportunity for Codero’s partners, customers, and vendors to learn more about Codero’s current and future product and channel road map.
- San Jose Meetup for Codero Customers
- Location: San Jose, CA
- Description: Are you attending the 17th Annual Cloud Expo? Meet up with Codero CEO Emil Sayegh and Team Codero to talk about your experience and your needs for your critical projects. Grab a cocktail and a bite to eat, and talk about your business with Codero. Space is limited! Please RSVP to email@example.com by EOD Monday, November 2. Time: Tuesday, November 3, from 6:00pm – 7:30pm Location: Vyne Bistro (located at 110 Paseo De San Antonio Walk, San Jose, CA 95112) RSVP by 11/2: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hear Codero CEO Emil Sayegh’s Big Data Talk at Cloud Expo Silicon Valley
- Location: Santa Clara, CA
- Description: Organizations already struggle with the simple collection of data resulting from the proliferation of the Internet of Things, lacking the right infrastructure to manage it. They can't only rely on the cloud to collect and utilize this data because many applications still require dedicated infrastructure for security, redundancy, performance, etc. On November 4 at 5pm, Codero CEO Emil Sayegh will discuss in his “Big Data: How Will Cloud Computing Evolve?” talk how companies need to combine dedicated and cloud solutions through hybrid hosting – a sustainable solution for the data required to manage IoT devices/technology – to resolve inherent issues.
- Hear Codero CEO Emil Sayegh at IMN's 6th Fin/Inv in Data Centers & Cloud Services Forum
- Location: Half Moon Bay, CA
- Description: On November 12, Codero CEO Emil Sayegh will be featured on the “Should You Be Growing Your Business in Hot Secondary Cities or the Big 6?” panel, along with panelists from Evercore Partners, EdgeConneX, and Supernap. This panel will discuss whether to grow a business in hot secondary cities or "the big 6". Discussion topics will include: Demand drivers pushing market selection; growth of video, data, and IoT; cloud and its impact; industries where edge computing is about to catch on; server huggers; how to evaluate local factors; build-to-suit deals; identifying applications that need to be close vs. cornfield; strategies in being in secondary cities and the big 6; and the impact of flash memory.