Calendar & Events
Here, There and Everywhere
Codero is always on the road: attending conferences, workshops, technology tradeshows and expos across North America. We learn. We network. We exhibit. We're always seeking the next killer app and the future of web design/development. Coming soon to a city near you!
- Microsoft Hosting Summit
- Location: Hyatt Regency Bellevue - Bellevue, WA
- Description: The Microsoft Hosting Summit provides an unparalleled opportunity for leaders across our industry to connect and share ideas on how to expand and build new services, drive innovation, and create new business opportunities.
- Austin Meet Up
- Monday, March 11th at 6:oo PM
- Location: J. Black’s - 710-B W. 6th Street, Austin, TX 78701
- Description: If you find yourself in Austin or in need of a break during SXSW, come by and visit with us at our customer meet-up. We can share a drink, have some good food together, talk about your experiences with Codero and how team Codero can help you with any hosting challenges. It’s not anything formal; just a way for everyone to get to know each other.
- Location: Austin, TX
- Description: Codero will be exhibiting at the 2013 SXSW Tradeshow. If you’re at SXSW, please come by the tradeshow floor and stop by booth #1423 to meet team Codero. At the booth, watch us demo Codero Smart Servers, in addition to showcasing our entire product lineup. We’ll also be giving away prizes, including: finely rolled cigars, a prize pack from Deep Eddy Vodka and a remote control helicopter.
SXSW's original goal was to create an event that would act as a tool for creative people and the companies they work with to develop their careers, to bring together people from a wide area to meet and share ideas. That continues to be the goal today whether it is music, film or the internet. And Austin continues to be the perfect location.
- Parallels Summit
- Location: Gaylord Palms Hotel & Convention Center - Orlando, FL
- Description: This is the premier conference for service providers to learn what Cloud services SMB IT departments want and need most. Parallels Summit 2013 will feature industry leaders and successful service providers, addressing some of the most important issues in the industry. Showcasing practical ways of selling, up-selling, reselling, bundling and delivering the widest range of Cloud services to SMBs, Parallels Summit 2013 gives an exclusive look into Parallels products and ecosystem — key elements to help us with making your business a success.