Techweek, the leading technology conference and festival in the U.S., announced on Tuesday that four Codero executives made its ‘Kansas City Techweek 100’. Codero CEO Emil Sayegh, CTO Chandler Vaughn, CFO Eli Bowman, and CNO Jason Ackley were all named to the list, which identifies leaders that make a significant impact on the worlds of technology and innovation.
Being named to the list is a huge honor. The Techweek100 honors leaders that make important contributions to the Kansas City business ecosystem. These leaders run fast-growing tech companies, are prominent investors, and create new technologies.
“Codero and our leadership team is honored to be a part of the Kansas City tech community and thrilled to be recognize by Techweek as part of the Techweek 100,” said Codero CEO Emil Sayegh. “Codero looks forward to continuing the growth in our employees bases in Kansas City, Austin, Phoenix, and Dallas.”
According to Techweek’s selection criteria, the 100 nominees:
- Create a net benefit for the public.
- Play an instrumental role in the growth of an accelerating market-specific tech company.
- Lead specific innovative technology initiatives for public or private corporations in his ecosystem.
- Is an active supporter of growth in the community as an advisor or mentor.
- Is an integral part of companies attaining capital needed for success and strategic growth.
The honorees are nominated by the Techweek audience, community, and Executive Advisory Board, then narrowed down to a list of the top 100 organizations and leaders. Each of the honorees are invited to Techweek events.